Words of Wisdom…
..::” Kindness is more important than wisdom…
and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom. ~Theodore Isaac Rubin
..::”You are a child of the universe…
no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. ~Desiderata
..::”Speak your truth quietly and clearly. ~Desiderata
..::”Avoid loud and aggressive persons,
they are vexations to the spirit. ~Desiderata
..::”In my defenselessness my safety lies. ~ACIM LESSON 153 www.AcimNow.org
..::”You ask me to fix you… but I can’t find anything broken. ~Panache Desai
..::”To the ego, the ego is God… and guiltlessness must be interpreted as the final guilt that fully justifies murder.
~ACIM T-13.II.6. www.AcimNow.org
..::”As the Buddha said, his teaching will not be destroyed by outsiders but by insiders who do not practice the true dharma.
..::”And these children… that you spit on… as they try to change their worlds… are immune to your consultations… They’re quite aware of what they’re going through…
~ David Bowie
From: “The Daily Quote” ::
“The Awakening Together”… “Core Values”…
1. We trust everyone is led by unique inner guidance to one experience, called awakening, which is realization of one true Self. We live this value by supporting one another on different paths of awakening.
2. We realize everyone is equal and no one has been given spiritual intuition that is an authority over the spiritual intuition of others. We live this value by listening to each other, respecting each other, and allowing each one to be where he/she is.
3. We accept one true Self, which is one Presence or Being, non-dual, without beginning or end, and absolutely changeless. We live this value by practicing letting go of the belief in the individual self as who we are.
4. We affirm one true Self as the only truth. We live this value by embracing what is helpful on the path of awakening without idolizing any spiritual doctrine as truth.
5. We accept all forms as temporary appearances permitted through enduring awareness of Self. We live this value by honoring all appearances and all experiences while continually reflecting on changeless truth.
Roger Castillo – Satsang – is life REALLY pre-determined?
ACIM T-31.I.7. The lessons to be learned are only two. 2 Each has its outcome in a different world. 3 And each world follows surely from its source.
4 The certain outcome of the lesson that God’s Son is guilty is the world you see.
5 It is a world of terror and despair. 6 Nor is there hope of happiness in it. 7 There is no plan for safety you can make that ever will succeed.
8 There is no joy that you can seek for here and hope to find. 9 Yet this is not the only outcome which your learning can produce.
10 However much you may have overlearned your chosen task, the lesson that reflects the Love of God is stronger still.
And you will learn God’s Son is innocent, and see another world. ❤️